Please read the following terms and conditions carefully:
1. A Purchase Order (“Order”) shall be considered confirmed upon Bison Discs receipt of such Order signed and dated by the Supplier.
2. All changes and/or amendments to an Order and all other agreements related to an Order must be in writing and signed by both parties to be valid.
3. Deliveries shall be processed according to Bison Discs instructions. All goods must be properly packed. Partial deliveries will only be accepted with Bison Discs advance agreement in writing. Terms of delivery apply from the date that the Order was placed.
4. In addition to any and all other documents specified in the Order as being required by Bison Disc, the Supplier shall provide Bison Disc with any and all other documents required for Bison Disc’ acceptance and use of the goods in an Order.
5. In the event that the Supplier fails to deliver an Order within the specified time after the Order was placed, Bison Disc shall have the right to cancel such Order without any obligation on the part of Bison Disc. In the event both parties agree to a specific delivery date for an Order, the Order shall be deemed by both Bison Disc and the Supplier to have been cancelled if delivery is not made by such agreed-upon delivery date unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties in writing.
6. In the event that the Supplier fails to deliver an Order by its delivery date, Bison Disc shall have, in addition to any and all other rights and/or remedies available to it at law or in equity, the right to charge 1% of the total price of the Order for late delivery for the first day or any portion thereof past the delivery date, and an additional 1% for each additional day or portion thereof past the delivery date, up to a maximum of 15% of the total price of the Order. In the event that the Order is cancelled on account of delay in delivering the Order, or if the Supplier is no longer in a position to deliver the Order in accordance with the terms of the Order, Bison Disc shall have, in addition to any and all other rights and/or remedies available to it at law or in equity, the right to charge up to 15% of the total price of the Order.
7. In the event that goods are delivered to Bison Disc in defective condition and/or do not meet the specifications provided to the Supplier, Bison Disc shall have the right to choose from among the following remedies: (i) return said goods to the Supplier at the Supplier’s sole expense for repair or replacement; (ii) repair the defect itself at the Supplier’s sole expense and deduct such repair costs from the original price agreed to for said goods; or (iii) exercise any and all other remedies available to it at law or in equity.
8. The repair of defective goods and/or or the delivery of replacement goods must be completed within 14 days of written notification by Bison Disc to the Supplier, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by both parties.
9. In the event Bison Disc cannot make use of the goods delivered due to one or more defects, then, in addition to all other rights ascribed to it in these Terms and Conditions, Bison Disc shall have the right to charge the Supplier 1% of the total price of the Order for the first day or portion thereof past the delivery date, and an additional 1% for each additional day or portion thereof past the delivery date. Said charges shall cease being levied against the Supplier, at the earlier of: (i) receipt by Bison Disc of repaired or replaced goods pursuant to paragraph 7, above; or (ii) said charges reach, in total, 15% of the total price of the Order. In the event that the Order is cancelled due to defective goods, Bison Disc shall have the right to charge up to 15% of the total price of the Order, in addition to any and all other rights and/or remedies available to it in these Terms and Conditions or at law or in equity,.
10. By confirming the receipt of an order from Bison Disc, supplier agrees to these vendor terms and conditions and furthermore supplier confirms the origin of the goods, and, unless otherwise specified in writing, warrants that said goods are of sufficient quality for their reasonable and/or intended use for a period of 3 years running from the date of acceptance of the goods, or, when applicable, the date of acceptance of repaired or replaced goods.
11. Credit card charges for any vendor bill will not be authorized without written authority given by Bison Disc in advance.
12. Attorney’s Fees and Jurisdiction
Attorney’s Fees. If any amount owed by the vendor under this agreement for present or future orders is referred for collection, the vendor hereby agrees to pay any and all reasonable attorney fees and/or other reasonable costs and court costs of such amounts.
Jurisdiction, venue and choice of law. The vendor hereby agrees that any legal action under this contract may be brought only in a court of appropriate jurisdiction in St. Johns County, Florida.