Artwork & Design Specifications
Specifications for Submitting Artwork for Custom Discs & Packaging
To ensure your project is ready for production, please reference our artwork specifications for submitting CD duplication, CD printing, CD mailers and more.
All submitted / uploaded artwork should include:
- A minimum of 3 mm (1/8″ in) bleed around the border of the artwork.
- Guides or trim lines included in artwork.
- Color Format-CMYK, 300 dpi
- All fonts must be Outlined/Rasterized or included with the artwork.
- If artwork has links to external images then all images must be included with the artwork (this pertains to layouts designed in INDD, Illustrator or Quark).
- If a template is included in artwork it MUST be a layered file with the template on its own separate layer.
- If you have multiple files please make sure you place them in a folder before uploading.
Preferred File FormatsLayered Files:
|Printed Document Format-. PDF(exported from Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign)|
|Encapsulated Post Script-.EPS(exported from Illustrator, Photoshop or Quark)|
|Quark-.QXP(version 6.0 or earlier)|
(These formats MUST be high resolution and are not the preferred format; also if the artwork is for a disc face then the center hole must not be removed).