- If you have more than 5 files, just revisit this page and upload more.
- If your files are larger than 512 MB, you can use a 3rd party transfer service such as DropBox or WeTransfer. (Please send all 3rd party transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Make sure art files are at least 300DPI
- Acceptable File types: .pdf, .psd, .tiff, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .ai, .eps, .indd, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rft
- If your file is smaller than 5MB, you may elect to send it directly to your Bison Disc representative or to email@example.com via email.
CDs (Audio or Data)
- Please upload all audio files compressed in .ZIP format. How to ZIP
- Acceptable Audio File types: .wav, .mp3, .aiff, .wma
- Acceptable Audio Image files: .DDP, .img, .nrg
- If you choose to upload your audio there is an additional master creation fee of $25.00 because we have to create and test a physical disc to copy from. No fee if your master file is a DDP File
- Music Customers Please fill out the Album Information form in the link below:
- Album-Information/TrackList This will help our production team organize your master disc in the correct way and give us other important information that we include on your master disc.
DVDs (Video or Data)
- Acceptable Video File types: .avi, .mpeg “mp4″, .mov, .vob, .wmv
- Acceptable Video Image files: .ISO, .img, .nrg
If you choose to upload your video files there is an additional master creation fee of $35.00 because we have to create and test a physical disc to copy from. No fee if your master file is an ISO file.
Do not upload self-extracting files (.exe or .sea) as these pose significant virus risks and cannot be used.
MAILING YOUR MASTER DISC
- Master discs should be either CD-R/ROM, DVD-R/ROM, DVD+R, DVD+DL
- Physical Master Discs can be mailed to:
803 South Orlando Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789 USA
Need help along the way? Call 800-401-4407 or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org