CD Mailers combine Direct Mail Packaging and CD Duplication
CD and DVD Mailers: Save Time and Money!
Did you know that direct mail marketing remains a strong marketing method even in the digital age? Each year, U.S. businesses spend approximately $50 billion in direct mail advertising.
Direct mail not only works, it works well! According to recent studies, 6 out of 10 people who receive direct mail marketing materials go on to then make purchases with the businesses that sent them. Direct mail has 30 times the chance of receiving a response versus e-mail. Despite the surge in technology, many Americans still like to receive marketing materials they can hold in their hands.
When paired with any form of recorded material, direct mail is even more effective. According to a recent study of U.S. consumers by the Direct Marketing Association (DMA):
- 91% of all respondents who received a DVD/CD in the mail opened the mailer.
- 89% of respondents said they would spend more time or the same amount of time with a direct mail piece if it included a DVD/CD.
- 73% played the discs in their computers or televisions.
If you plan to mail your CD or DVD project, check out Bison Disc's custom mailers. All of our styles are printed in full color on durable paperboard, with multiple panel options. We even have special mailers that have a pop-up embedded inside! The common element to each mailer is the secure slot that holds your disc firmly in place during mailing.
Back in 2007, the U.S. Postal Service introduced shape-based pricing, which meant that letter shapes that were compatible with their automated equipment qualified for approval under its Auto Letter Rate Mailer (ALRM) system. We were one of the first disc makers to design all of our mailers to match USPS specifications. Shape-based pricing works for First Class, as well as Standard Mail. So, when you order our self-mailers, you’re sure to save money.
A Start to Finish Process: CD Mailers Fulfilled with Bison
At Bison Disc, we go a lot further: we will handle your mailing, too. We can:
- Manufacture, duplicate your discs,
- Produce the packaging to your custom specifications and needs,
- Insert the disc and seal the package,
- Process your mailing list for NCOA (National Change of Address),
- CASS (Coding Accuracy Support System) certify,
- Inkjet address your mailers,
- Qualify them for presorted automation with barcodes,
- And deliver them to the post office on your behalf to be shipped nationwide.
Direct mail is here to stay. So, for the best in mailer and self-mailer options, Bison Disc is the professional company you can trust.