3 EASY STEPS TO START YOUR ORDER
1. Your Master
- If you already have a master, please make sure it operates and sounds exactly how you want. The final product that we send to you will be an exact replica of the disc that you provide us. We also offer an upload service if you do not already have a master disc available.
- When mailing your master please include your name and the project title, also add a return address and phone number so we can contact you with any information.
- If you do not have a physical disc or do not want to send it you may upload any content that is smaller than 1GB to us by clicking here, anything over 1 GB can be sent to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using a third-party transfer service such as DropBox, WeTrasfer, Google etc. We will then create a physical disc and test it from your files, there is a $25.00 fee for audio and data and a $35.00 fee for video.
- For audio uploads we will provide you with an Audio sheet proof which shows all CD Text information and all track run times, for you to approve.
If you would like us to enhance your audio files we do offer Full Radio Tune Up.
ATTN: (Your Bison Contact)
803 South Orlando Avenue
Winter Park, FL. 32789
2. Artwork and Design
- Already have your artwork? There are 3 different ways to get your files to us. You can upload the art files to our page here, send them using a third party transfer service such as Dropbox or We Transfer or, if you would like to email the artwork you can send it to your Bison contact directly or send it to email@example.com.
- You can send it to us and we will get proofs to you within 1-2 business days.
- We can provide you with Templates to create your own artwork. Please make sure to follow all directions and dimensions listed on the templates. There are additional art fees added for every revised proof we send.
- If you have a photo and would like us to add text for you, it is $38.00
- Please provide all artwork in CMYK format and have a minimum of 300 DPI. If the artwork is below 300 DPI it will become blurry and you will not get a clean print. If the art is provided in RGB we will convert it to CMYK and you may notice a difference in color.
- If you are adding text to your own image, please make sure to keep text within 1/4 inch of every side of your background image. This is a bleed area and will help to make sure there is no border on your artwork when it is cut.
If we are missing any files from you, we will contact you using the information you provided.
We cannot begin the order process until we have full payment. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal.
There are 2 ways to send payment:
- Option 1: Pay online by clicking here.
- Option 2: Send Us a Check or Money Order. If you are paying by check or money order, please include your payment along with your first and last name and email address.